Banco Nacional de Investimento was incorporated on June 14 2010 and it is the only Mozambican development and investment bank devoted to financing innovative projects that contribute to Mozambique’s sustainable development and the promotion of Mozambican business and industry.
BNI is the result of the government initiative aimed at:
- Promoting development through the finance of infrastructure and industry;
- Strengthening the capacity of the domestic market (public & private, with a focus on SMEs);
- Advising companies and projects impacting economic and social development;
- Promoting capital markets as an alternative for funding Mozambican companies;
- Advising the Government on specialized financing, particularly fundraising for infrastructure projects.
BNI’s mission is to finance and advise projects and companies that have significant economic and social impact in Mozambique, and aims to be the development and investment bank of reference in the country.
As a development bank, BNI finances infrastructures with inter-sectorial linkages, and productive sector projects that have an impact on sustainable, economic and social development.
As an investment bank, BNI offers advisory and consulting services such as Fund Management and Capital Market Access, Economic and Financial Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Financial Restructuring, M&A, Partnership Agreements, Fund raising, Business Restructuring, and LBOs/ MBOs
For more information visit www.bni.co.mz
As a development bank, BNI finances infrastructures with cross-cutting linkages and production sector projects that are expected to have an impact on economic and social development.
Production Sector Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Agro industry
Cross sector Infrastructure
- Transport & Communications
- Logistic & Distribution
- Agro Industry
- Roads & Bridges